Friday, October 1, 2010

Life Changes: My goal

I started Life Changes journals a few years ago when I was trying to lose weight. I haven't stopped trying to lose weight, but I have stopped writing my life changes journals. Today I decided to start them up again. When I was writing those I seemed to stick to my goals more.

My goal right now is to walk 10,000 steps a day. Whether I work out or not I know if I walk 10,000 steps a day I'll be heading to a weight loss. In the course of a normal day without exercising and without trying to get in my steps I might only walk 2,000 steps. This is how I know getting 10,000/day in will get me in the right direction. I'm having a hard time getting up in the morning to exercise regularly right now. That's why I decided to just focus on the steps first. When I get that down then I'll add another goal.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you will do it too, I think setting yourself goals, you do to try harder to keep to them!

    ReplyDelete