Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wonderful Weekend!



It was just wonderful! The weather was wonderful, the company was wonderful, getting work done & relaxing too was wonderful!

On Friday we took our 3rd child Daniel bowling for his birthday present. It was fun, he loves to bowl and he has this unusual curve ball that is scarily accurate. I got a strike and a spare in the second game, exciting for me, I'm not a big bowler. Even Bryan got a strike! He was so cute bowling. He carried his 6 lb ball up to the ramp everytime. Then after he would push the ball down the ramp he would throw up his arms & yell woohoo & then do a somersault, lol.

On Saturday I worked on more mowing & Travis worked on weed eating & such. Then we had the family birthday party for Daniel. My mom, Trav's parents, & my brother & family were there. We sat around & chatted & then went outside & enjoyed the nice day.

On Sunday we took things easier & moved at a slower pace. Travis & I went to our local small town & ate lunch. Then we walked around and checked out the cars at the car show. Picked up some ice cream & ate it on the way to pick up our oldest from a friend's house. Got home & Travis got the jeep running again & I mowed in between bouts of rain.

Other than a few spats with the kids it was a good, productive, family weekend. I look forward to many more like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment