Monday, September 27, 2010

Great Weekend!

I have many things to be grateful for this Monday!



* a great weekend overall!
* My boys doing great at their sports this weekend and having fun doing it! Tyler ran 23:53 this weekend, he's shaved almost 2 minutes off his running time in the past few weeks! I know that isn't easy and I'm proud of him for working hard and achieving it! Daniel is playing much better football these past 2 weeks and you can see the joy and pride on his face now when he comes off the field. He has made a touchdown in each of the last two games. This Saturday he caught lobbed balls that are hard to catch, 1 turned into a touchdown and 1 he made while surrounded by the other team & he had to jump to catch it! His tackles have been great! BTW, the other team was the trojans, so you can imagine the jokes that come out of those games. Especially when the announcer says things like "No. 19 Daniel Montgomery brought down by a pack of trojans" LOL
* Great time with my parents visiting yesterday.
* My husband was able to fix my mom's truck without any hiccups and saved her a bunch of money.
* That my little man didn't turn into Oscar the Grouch yesterday when he had to go all day without a nap & that he slept through the night last night even though he fell asleep at 7pm yesterday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment